My story is almost over!

It's hard to believe, I am really ending Journey to the Battlefront! It will be strange not having to rack my brains for ideas. And meanwhile, if anyone wants to read the new chapter, here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2846652/30/

On a sudden and typically-me-like random note, I want to share something I came across while shifting through my study notes with you. This is from Henry Myers' book - Tragedy: A View of Life: "The hero does not die for love, or for power, or for success, or for revenge; he dies for Juliet, or for Desdemona; he dies to be Duncan's successor, or for 'infinite riches in a little room'; he dies to climb the tower he has built."
What do you think? Interesting, no? Would you like to comment?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfumes and Lipsticks -friday fiction flash

12 & a ½ Ways to Deal with Writer’s’Block

Meera