All I Want Is A Room Somewhere

Give me a little world to win.  That’s all I ask. One world to be applauded in, one world to be loved and adored and admired and feared. Just a little world that falls at my feet and stares at me with awe. And maybe then I shall have my answers. The Answer. To whatever question we are all supposed to be asking. There has to be some kind of purpose to all this, right?
And when I have had my world and found it empty and when I have had all the applause and it’s all the same and I want more more more more of what I have no idea, give me a little world to smash and break.
And may be who I think I am is not really me but an imposter and the things I hide in the dark even from the incoherence of slumber are the truths and maybe someday if I go mad the shadow will take control and there will be no more needs and no more questions and no more search for purpose.
What if we all let the Shadow take over? Then there would be no more anguish. But love is our great weakness, our great downfall. It drags us back to the light and we feel and we want and a little love leads us to the search for that Greater Love or One Love and we don’t even know what that is and where that is and we drive ourselves insane from all the deafening silence inside ourselves.
Oh God someone tell me how to get out of my own head.
...
Ever feel completely, utterly trapped inside your own head and it’s completely utterly empty and nothing takes roots and you feel like you will choke from the inside? That's where this post came from. But I don't always post such morbid ranting, so if you are feeling kind please subscribe and share. You can also like my Facebook Page or follow me on Twitter.

Want to read more posts like this? Check out:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfumes and Lipsticks -friday fiction flash

12 & a ½ Ways to Deal with Writer’s’Block

Meera