NaPoWriMo 2019 Day 10

NaPoWriMo Day 10. Prompt from napowrimo.net:
"Today, I’d like to challenge you to write a poem that starts from a regional phrase, particularly one to describe a weather phenomenon. "
I chose to begin with an approximation of a Bengali phrase for an extremely harsh summer day but also included the British Isles expression (according to a link provided on the NaPoWriMo website) for a rainy day forecast- Noah's Day.
Hope you liked this,  thanks for reading. 😘

Also, we now have the first ever photograph of a Black Hole (and it sort of looks like the Eye of Sauron), how cool is that?
Next time I have a ring of power, I am throwing it into a Black Hole.
One does not simply walk into space, didja say? Ah well, I shall burn those star-bridges when I get there.
Also, Mandala Colouring is my new favourite way to procrastinate and I love it.
See you tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfumes and Lipsticks -friday fiction flash

12 & a ½ Ways to Deal with Writer’s’Block

Meera